Friday, January 23, 2009

Screamer

Little Sucker didn't come back. But I got another visitor two nights ago.

"Die, Die, Die, Heeeyaaaaa!"

"What?" I looked around the room.

"You die!"

"What?" I looked around the room again. "Is that you Little Sucker?

"No Sucker. Me Screamer!"

"O.K." I reached for the teapot next to my laptop, "and you want me dead?"

"Heeeyaaaaa!"

"I took that as a yes but why?" Teapot in hand all ready to swing.

"You no write blog sai9hoi."

"Hang on! Don't you see that I'm about to write another post and don't think I don't know what sai9hoi mean."

Silence

"Hey, you there?"

Silence

Seemed like Screamer had left the room. But I've been hanging onto my teapot since then…


Note: sai9hoi – move away and drop dead (Ancient language from the Screamer Land)


No comments: