Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Computer Problem

In case you're missing me ... ;)

My laptop is at the repairer and I'm relying on computer at work place for emailing, blogging and other computer stuff. You could imagine how "inconvenient" it is right now!


I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the laptop is still "repairable" otherwise ... oh think positive, think positive!


So please be patient with me and don't think that I haven't visit your blogs. I'm trying my best.


By the way, my chronic neck pain is playing up big time. It's not helping me at all!

Why does bad things always come in groups??!!
Anyway, I hope you're all well.

See you round! :D

7 comments:

Cameron said...

I have missed you!

I hope it is fixable...and soon!!!!

Want to have a nice long chat with you :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your computer and neck pain! Hope they're both fixed very soon.

Leone said...

So sorry to hear about all your woes. Hope all will be soon. I stop by every day to see how you are doing whether you post or not. Take care.

WrightStuff said...

Oh what a pain... (in every sense!). Hope both are fixed soon. Neck pain is so debilitating.

EVA said...

Speaking of technology problems.... my first, second and third attempts to comment ran into some kind of blogger error Can't technology be frustrating at times?!

So sorry to hear of your neck pain, hope it improves quickly!

I tried a dot drawing in your general style and posted it in my (late) check-in for CED2010 on May 8th - mentioning that you inspired it! ;)

Looking forward to seeing some of your practice drawings!

--
EVA

miruspeg said...

Sending my light and love your way Hybrid for a speedy recovery to your machine and your body.
And YES we are missing you!
Big hugs
Peggy xxx

Cameron said...

I'm sorry! I just nominated your Award Free Blog an Award...

I had this feeling that it a. would be something you didn't need, for your ego is very healthy...unlike mine..heehee
and b. would be hard to complete given your computer situation....

But....You were one of the first to pop into my mind...and I had to give recognition where it's due :)

Lotsa love to you, J!