Yesterday was perfect, because:
1) The server was down in my office. Can’t do the company report. I used the time to finish my daily writing of STOS # 4 (daily word count achieved) and the free writing exercise.
2) Typed up the written notes from last 4 days’ “write EVERYTHING down”.
3) Flesh out my DIY writing lesson plan for the next 6 months.
4) Had an hour Djembe lesson with the drummer girl, Simone. Woke up this morning with bruised finger. I’m now officially a Djembe drummer! ;)
5) Practice a tricky (at least to me) zentangle pattern and created a new Hybrid Tangles. Quite pleased with it. Will fine tune it and perhaps post it on Sunday.