I try to avoid writing post which is all about negative things. And if I’m to write about negative things, I always try to provide a positive solution at the end. But sorry, not this post!
Lately, I found myself going through the motion on lots of occasions. I don’t like these feelings and have been wrecking my brain trying to understand the whys. So far all I could gather is various irritants. I’m listing them below hoping that either it will make some senses to myself and / or fellow creatives are able to pick up some threads here.
Honestly, I’m very lost, very stressed and beating up myself big time!
The Low Level Irritants
- STOS # 3 (draft) ongoing – no satisfaction after finishing the daily writing task
- STOS # 1 (re-write) – only managed to make some notes for rewriting. No actual re-writing done yet.
- Internet Explorer muck up blogging
- Limit access of internet facility due to new workplace internet usage policy.
- As winter sets in, my chronic neck pain is playing up, which means that I'm having low grade pain 24/7.
Can I blame the dark gloomy winter messing up both my body and mind?
All in all, I feel like the equilibrium I used to have is out of wack. I’m off centre. I’m off balance.
I’m sorry if this post is full of nonsense. Anyway, if you don’t see me in the next couple of days, don’t be alarm. I’m trying to get, if not all then at least half or even just 1/3 of my mojo back!
Til then, take care my fellow creatives …