These are my fundamentals. (Not the 2 crystal wands and the several feathers in the foreground. They just happened to be there.) In case you can't read it, here it is:
- There is nothing that cannot happen today. (Mark Twain)
- Do what you can where you are with what you have (Theodore Roosevelt)
- Never never never give up (Winston Churchill)
I try to use them in all situation but as a Hybrid, things tend to go to a certain direction .....
- There is nothing that cannot happen today (except to write a publishable story).
- Do what you can (channel surfing) where you are (space station?) with what you have (a fork??)
- Never never give up (chicken and sashimi!)