Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christams Time

My dear fellow bloggers and creatives,

I'm taking an early Christmas break, hence instead of offering you my usual sketchbook page, I'm giving you something sparkly.

20111216 X'mas LIght 2

Lighting candles at night throughout December month is my personal Christmas tradition.  And here is the one I specially lit for you!  You all have been so supportive and wonderful to my creative venture.  And you had helped me to get better at each of my sketching and painting.  THANK YOU!

20111216 2011 X'mas Light

This year has been a challenging one for me. Both health and work place issues had grind me down a fair bit.  I'm hoping with the new year, things will shape up.  I so need the energy and focus on my creative projects.

See you all in 2012 and wishing you a fantastic Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hybrid J xxoo

3 comments:

WrightStuff said...

Thanks for sharing these! HOpe 2012 is better for you my friend. x

Cameron said...

Awww...thank you for the candlelight! I hope you get to refocus and reenergize in these next few weeks....to see a brighter New Year ahead!

Have a magical Christmas...I'll be thinking about you and awaiting your return :)

Her Speak said...

A sparkling light, just like you. :) Happy New Year!