Thursday, April 28, 2011

House Plants

After I wrote about the Stone Lotus I got a couple of weeks ago, it got me thinking of the various house plants I got at home.

Black Prince

20110416 Black Prince CU 2

Black Prince (Echeveria Black Prince)

20110416 Pink Jelly Bean

20110416 Pink Jelly Bean CU 1

Pink Jelly Bean (Sedum Rubrotinctum 'Aurora')

20110402 Stone Lotus and Rocks

20110416 Stone Lotus CU 2

Stone Lotus (which I renamed from the commonly known 'Hens & Chicks', Echeveria Elegans)

And the more 'exotic' types of leaves and flowers ... ;)

20110416 Green Flower Dish

20110416 Pink Flower Dish

20110416 Leaf Dish

So you see how the hybrid mind is working to pick the house plants ... well basically anything which bear the resemblance of a plant! Hahaha!

What about you, my fellow creatives and bloggers?  Love to see your versions of house plants.

Cheers and have a wonderful day!

(If you're interested in watercolor medium, pls read my below post re Alisa Burke's new online class - Watercolor Bliss!)

4 comments:

Caroline said...

I don't have houseplants...I kill them. I love your pretty bowls though :)tustrif

Caroline said...

Whoops...looks like my word verification got posted after my :).

Her Speak said...

I love succulents--I always wanna squeeze em. :)

Cameron said...

No live houseplants...always afraid my cats will pee in them...haha!

Growing a few veggies outside though...pics to come as soon as something edible grows :)

Love that you're excited about taking another class...so much fun to see your work...yay!