Friday, November 6, 2009

NaNo 2009 - Day 6

Day 6 Word Count - 2154 (exceed target)

Total Word Count Up to Day 6 - 12252 / 50000


Before I started NaNo, I set myself a daily target word count of 1900. But as usual, I like to push myself just a tiny bit. So I'm going to aim at 2000+ from now on. And if I follow through with this new target, I would be able to achieve 50000+ mark by 25/11, 5 days ahead of schedule (30/11)! Woo Hoo!


As mentioned before the story is about a founded diary. And since I never really plan for any one of my writings, strange things / characters / objects constantly pop up in my story.


So far I had:


- a talking buffalo fell into sleep in the main character's (a young woman) living room.


- the pet dog of the young woman herded a group of buffalo to the middle of the lawn and the entire group of animals (the buffaloes and the pet dog) was turned into a giant Popsicle
.

What can I say? Weird but I'm enjoying it ... :D

1 comment:

WrightStuff said...

Ha! And I thought my unicorn was a little far-fetched! I finally made some real progress yesterday but still 6000 words behind you! Well done you!! I think I'm getting in the flow now, I woke up this morning excited about cracking on.