Monday, May 11, 2009

Welcome Tabitha, Holly & Barbara

Just over the weekend, we had three wonderful wise women joined this little blog.

Tabitha is a multi-talented artist whose journals always blow me away. Check out her blog for her latest creative projects of mandala & doll making. I adore her Encourage Box!

Holly, is a wise woman whose blog title "You Mother Knows but Won't Tell You", is actually telling you a lot about her. :) Her sense of spirituality has my deep respect.

Barbara, the Myth Maker. What a magnificent name for a loving creative being! Watch out of the sky photos of her banner. Wish I could nick it from her.

I’m deeply honour to have all these wonderful creatives to join this place.

4 comments:

Barbara/myth maker said...

Thank you so much for your kind words.... it's my pleasure to follow your blog!

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

I am so honored. Thank you so much. :-)
I have been pondering the Noblesse Award you gave me since I received it and I am planning to post it tonight-
I am so grateful to you-for your inspiration and for your encouraging comments.
Thank you.
:-)

Hybrid J said...

You're most welcomed, Myth Maker Barbara! :)

Hybrid J said...

And to Tabitha, a heart-felt thank you! :)