Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Cutting Board

The MOs (short for Microscopic Organisms) continues their grab on my mind.  I imagine them slowly coming together to become something.  Perhaps a new kind of evolution ...


20121215 MOs 2
MOs 2 (Microscopic Organism) (52cm/19" x 30cm/12")



20121215 MOs 2 CU


20121215 MOs 2 CU 2


20121215 MOs 2 CU 3


20121215 MOs 2 CU 4


20121215 MOs 2 CU 5

Hope all these MOs are not boring your viewing (yet) as more are coming .... :)

On the side:

After 6 months' of intense cutting work every night and most weekends, my natural heavy handed cutting style finally caught up on me.  My right wrist aches all the time.  I'm now wearing a wrist guard whenever I work on my cuts.  And I'll taking some days off from cutting to give my wrist some TLC.


20121216 My Cutting Hand
My (wounded?) Cutting Hand

Hence a word of warning to all Cutters:  Protect Your Working Hand before you are forced to stop!

Cheers and Stay Creative!

3 comments:

Cameron said...

Your cutting work is intense and amazing....full of passion and dedication....much like you...

Do take care! :)

georgelurther said...

Are you facing canon printer won't connect to wifi error? Unable to find the solution? Don’t worry we are here to help you. We offer round the clock printer service and We are available 24*7 for your help. For more information check out our website canon printer offline.

Umesh said...

This is very intresting post and I can see the effort you have put to write this quality post. Thank you so much for sharing this article with us.
friendship quotes telugu
lusty Quotes